Sunday, November 12, 2006
A WONDERFUL WEEKEND WITH K+K
I was on the road for the last two weeks, arrived home last Friday and of course was very pleased to see Sebastian and mbak Sri. I could not sleep so well two days before I went home, as I missed Sebastian so much. The trip was a bit to long, I was required to extend another night in Singapore due to a last minute meeting. Thank God, I am home now !

This time I would like to write about my wondefull weekend with my lovely friends, Klaus and Keiko in Wiesbaden. I had a tough week, with many appointments and flights between Koh Samui - London and Frankfurt. In between my appointments, I also had dinners with clients that week, so many long days, despite of my jet lag.

Klaus and Keiko picked me up from my hotel in Frankfurt at 6 PM on Friday. We were all very exited to meet as it was like a dream that come true, since I have been promising them to visit for many years :)I was also very lucky that we could meet because Klaus and Keiko normally travel a lot as well. Of course we could not stop talking since we met. So many things to tell, especially about my move to Samui. I have been a very bad friend not telling them before. Hiks..

We arrived at their beautiful four bedroom apartment at around 7.30 PM, and guess what.... I was their VIP guest. I felt very special. Keiko prepared a four course dinner for us, and they did not let me do anything. Well, if they did I might not be a great help anyway, I am simply useless in the kitchen. Keiko is a great cook, the food was fantastic ! We had a great time, great conversation and I slep very well that night.

I also enjoyed the breakfast in the morning, and they drove me around the city before taking me to the airport to catch my flight and start another busy week in Singapore.

Keiko and Klaus, I would not normally write this blog in English, this is special for you to be able to read this as well. BIG THANK YOU for the wonderful weekend. Yes, it was short but VERY SWEET. I hope to see you again soon, either in Germany or in Koh Samui. I am so glad to have you both as my best friends

Posted by Christina
 
posted by Adinugraha family at 5:07 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger Yenny Lesly

    ya ampun sayyyyyy...burung aja kalah ama kau bah!! :))

     
  • At 12:27 AM, Blogger Adinugraha family

    Alamak say, ngak enak jadi burung. Senang kali aku balik ke Samui lagi. Akhir bulan ke Chiang Mai aku akan bawa Bas dan mbak Sri

     
  • At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I wish I was there with you to meet our wonderful and everlasting friends, Keiko and Klaus. I can imagine how busy the ladies talked taht night and Klaus have to hear ...Miss you all very much...