Friday, September 22, 2006
LEARNING
A dear friend of mine or I can say my sister Vivi has sent this to me and I found it so true so I decided to post it here. She called me 'Cie Cie Batak' he.. he.. Thank you so much Vi ! I miss you.



To all my friends.. thank you for touching my life ! You make my life so colourful and more meaningfull. May God bless you all.


“Life is a series of experiences, each of which makes us bigger, even though it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks, which we endure, help us in our marching onward. After a while you learn that what you really are is all the experiences and all the thoughts you've ever had and all the people who have touched your life, no matter how briefly. Other people may be there to help us, teach us, guide us along our path, but the lesson to be learned is always ours. In the end we are all separate: our stories, no matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge. We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect.The fear of not looking good is one of the greatest enemies of learning. To learn, we need to acknowledge that there is something we don’t know, and to perform activities that we’re not good at.”

Posted by Christina
 
posted by Adinugraha family at 9:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: